Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, CHJ, Noel, Charley

By Arnold9801
Does anyone know where I could find a supplier for Progress drill spares?

I have a 3phase floor standing one and the metal collar that is part of the depth gauge has fractured and need it replaced.


By TFrench
Got a picture? If its part of the head casting, you'll have to fabricate something and drill and tap the cast to fix it on, if its a component you might find gate machinery can supply it - they took over the progress line but I don't know if they changed components to metric! If they can't, you'll have to get one made.