Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, CHJ, Noel, Charley

By chris-a
Remaining items to clear out of the workshop, collection only unless otherwise stated from Fetcham in Surrey. For quick replies my number is 07956349415 and if you have any questions please ask away

Pleas excuse the quality of the pictures, workshop is a bit of a bomb site so if you want better ones just let me know

SGS 50 Litre 2.5hp Compressor
This was my backup as I've got 2 of these so has very little use other than occasionally blowing sawdust out of my planer
£80

Apollo Pro-Spray 1500 HVLP Spray System
Strictly used for spraying varnish by me so never used for paint but seems like a decent bit of kit, I'm sure someone will maximise it capabilities more than I did. Decent condition, comes with some spare bits
- Aluminium 1L Paint Pot
- ANB300 Proline "non-bleed" spray gun
- Three stage 1500w turbine
- 6M air hose
£200

1.5m Steel Workbench x 2
2 of these up for grabs, ignore all the junk on them! Rough and ready bracing attached to them to prevent racking
£20 each

New Titan 1400W 30L Power Take Off Vac
I have about 5 of these (they're great so this was a spare) perfect for a router table as 50mm hose fits directly into the hole and the power takeoff means it auto starts. Unfortunately no long brush for it as not sure where its gone
£45

Veritas Canvas Apron
Quite literally worn once until I realised I hate working in an apron...so is effectively brand new, however I will put it in the wash before I post it so it at least smells like its new
£25, plus £3 posted

3m of 125mm Ducting
Taken off my extractor, as per title
£15

DEWALT DEWDPN1850PP 18G Brad Nailer
This is an excellent piece of kit, especially for precise work as the tiny non mar tip means you can pinpoint exactly where the nail will go. I love this gun.
I've not had it long so condition is excellent, comes with a load of nails, the original box and manual etc, spare non mar tip and the air line if you want it
£85 plus £5 postage

Prolectrix 1200W Halogen Heater
Bought this winter as my workshop was baltic and this was lovely - directs heat solely onto you so good to have next to a workbench
£15, could post for another fiver

Approx. 50 x Foam Tiles
Some still new in packaging, the other in various states of being in used condition - excellent for having in front of machines or workbenches, or even using under machines to dampen vibrations. Saves your feet and makes working for long periods much more comfortable
£30 for all 50

Axcaliber A5 Foam Router Cutter Presenter
£5
By mock
Why or why could it not be 100mm and postage :( ducting
3m of 125mm Ducting
£15
By Trevanion
mock wrote:Why or why could it not be 100mm and postage :( ducting
3m of 125mm Ducting
£15

Not meaning to stray away from the sale post, but you can pick up a 3m length of 100mm flexi PU ducting for about £24 here with free postage which is a very fair price. I bought some ducting off the company recently and it's good quality stuff.
By chris-a
graycbr wrote:DEWALT DEWDPN1850PP still for sale ?

Hi mate yes it is. Sorry for late reply, I dont get notified when someone comments anymore for some reason
By Bm101
Click the eye logo at the top of the page Chris.
By MickCheese
I'm interested in the compressor and the Vac if still available.

Mick