Record CL4 36" lathe.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timber

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently put my Record CL4 36 inch lathe up for sale ------------is it worth nothing?????? O.N.O. does mean or nearest offer. I was hoping someone may have shown a little interest.!!!!! I have loads of other stuff that may, or may not interest the purchaser of the lathe
Timber

1. Too expensive.
2. Specifications don't fulfill requirements.
3. Nationally, we are in a period of possible financial trauma - no-one has cash to spare
4. It's too far away.
5. A combination of the above 1-4.

We all take these risks with items for sale. Whether it is here, Fleabay, the local broadsheet or whatever. Patience and canny pricing usually work.

Tools for self Reliance (or similar) are a worthwhile last resort. At least there, someone less fortunate is getting the good of it.

Sam

6. no photographs
7. vague list of other items that I might have been interested in

Pictures
Pictures
Pictures
Pictures

Get the Picture ;-)

Also rubbish excuse for not posting pictures. There is a picture posting guide "sticky" at the top of the for sale section, it ain't hard, If you can be bothered to learn then maybe someone would be bothered to ask more.

I'd love a CL4 but they are only £900 new and I don't have 3 phase and it is quite a trip to travel for a looksee.

Sorry to be blunt but you did ask.

I posted a reply asking for detail and sent a pm asking for pics and list of items and am genuinely interested in extra m33 3.5t38 2mt chucks (my nephew might take a lathe if its cheap and good ...tho the two bar bed cl4 is about to be superseded anyway)...my pm was read but no reply received yet. Do let me know ...ty

Back