• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Axminster WS100/30 Spindle Moulder

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pulleyt

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

This has been sold - thanks.

Axminster WS100/30 Spindle Moulder, complete with sliding table, cutter block and a few cutters - £450 - collection only from Nottingham
NB: Requires a 16A supply and a Type C breaker

I need to make some space in my workshop for a lathe. So, I've decided to get rid of the spindle moulder I bought and which I have used very little. I'm going to build a router table as part of the table saw extension wing and that should enable me to do everything I need on that front.

As you can see from the picture, I even made a cover to sit over the main table so that I could use the surface! It is currently on a mobile base with storage that will hold the fence assembly and tooling etc. I still have the original metal base so either option is available (+£20 for the mobile base to cover materials).
SpindleMoulder01.jpg

This machine does NOT have a tilting spindle, but does have four speeds and can run in reverse (never discovered when I'd want to do that).
SpindleMoulder02.jpg

The fence is a robust affair with a 100mm dust port.
SpindleMoulder03.jpg

The sliding table will deal with large components ...
SpindleMoulder04.jpg

... and the sliding table fence can extend, has a cam lever hold-down and a micro adjustable flip-stop.
SpindleMoulder05.jpg

Included are the Axcalibur Euro aluminium cutter block, two pairs of T&G cutters and two shaped cutters (Nos 16&17, 22, 85&86) as well as the standard extras as supplied with the machine (tooling, spindle spacers and sanding bobbin) and the manual with full details on how to set up the sliding table.
SpindleMoulder06.jpg

Trevor

I would very much like to purchase your sliding table if possible. I have a clone of this spindle moulder. Would you be willing to sell the sliding table, and if so would you be willing to post it to Northern Ireland?

I know it's a lot to ask, but worth a shot. Thanks

Armagh":3nnvcjyr said:
I would very much like to purchase your sliding table if possible.

Always worth asking :)
It's early days at the moment and I'd like to keep it all together as a package deal for the time being. But I'll bear your request in mind should it become possible although I dread to think what the postage would be :shock:

Thanks, Trevor

Hi Bernard
Not sure why you can't see the images. PM me with your email and I'll send them as attachments if that helps.
Trevor

Back