Your favourite T.V. programmes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomValente

Established Member
Reaction score
Plainly a quiet Sunday.
So name your two favourite T.V. programmes.
Not yesteryear.

MASTERCHEF: I watch it for the catering perspective(25 years) and the wife watches because she's a great cook.

LEWIS: because, well we like it.

I'd have to say

"Life on Mars" because it's based in Manchester and it's fun trying to guess the locations and

"New Tricks"(OK, it's a repeat, but.... )

Scrit

Life On Mars - it's witty, entertaining and engaging.
Dancing On Ice - I'm a sucker for anything to do with dance :oops: .

Gill

Yep definitely Life on mars for me too. Don't know if this counts but Sharpe is my second as I missed the original series and they are running it again on uk gold. :wink:

Lost. Although I have to say, I have been really keen on this up to now but am losing a bit of enthusiasm at the moment. Something needs to happen instead of the same old same old.

Heroes. A new show on Sci Fi. Only been a couple of episodes so far but it shows promise.

Jeff

mailee":ofdqjq7u said:
Yep definitely Life on mars for me too. Don't know if this counts but Sharpe is my second as I missed the original series and they are running it again on uk gold. :wink:
You've got good taste :) . Santa bought me the entire Sharpe DVD collection last Christmas. It's much loved, as are Sean Bean's tight trousers =P~ .

Gill

Life on Mars - unashamedly nostalgic

The Royle Family (OK - they're repeats) - fabulous p*** take. My wife is a health visitor and she swears that if anything the stereotypes are understated.

24 on sunday at 9pm on sky and Prison Break channel 5 on monday

I second Life on Mars, I reckon that WPC ends up being a nurse at his bedside when it comes to an end

'Have I Got News For You' - new ones or re-runs, particularly if Boris Johnson is in the chair.

'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' - currently re-running it on Monday evenings. Second episode tomorrow.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

ER, Shameless, Desperate Housewives, Dragons Den (sometimes) Top Gear (although I think it's loosing it's touch, getting too Blue Peterish, like the ploughing tonight, although the Robin rocket was ok) and a bit of sport. That's about it.

C.S.I, all of them. I've enjoyed them up till now although some of the plots are getting pretty weak and strung out.

Drew

lord nibbo , ill join you there
i dont watch tv much . but its normally on when i get my tea

stargate sg 1

trying to think of my other favorite programme , cant remember the name of it

judge something , an old tv detective plays the part of a judge , martin someone :-k :-k

drawing a blank here

(homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer) (homer)

Back