Your Cars

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good 😊
American cars in particular have loads of bits that contain copious amounts of magic smoke, usually released at the most inconvenient moments. Ask any Jeep owner.
To be fair, French cars are like that too.

British cars leak oil if they're filled. If they're not leaking, it's because there's no oil.

I'm a van man, I've had this from 6 months old in 2000. Then I converted to a motor caravan and just cleared the MOT- Comfortable driving, bed and loo...Now this a car plus!

Attachments

• Awning.jpg
    Awning.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
Had a load of kit cars and Tr7 is much smoother than a lot of them, not noticed any problems with handbrake!!
The problem was the angle of ones (mine in particular) arm in relation to the height at which the h/brake was mounted. Me being a 'short-@rse' probably didn't help!

I'm a van man, I've had this from 6 months old in 2000. Then I converted to a motor caravan and just cleared the MOT- Comfortable driving, bed and loo...Now this a car plus!
Is it a Transit? Restored a 1972 MK1 with lot lot of help from the Brit Transi forum. Took 5 years and then got an offer I couldn't refuse - regrets ever since.

My old when I had it Marina Van, fitted with 1800 TC engine, Cortina rear axle with A bars and a lot of body stiffening including a bulkhead behind the seats - Known as "The Shed" - lots of fun in the mid 80s - miss the car and the friends I had back then.

Would not want to drive the old wrecks I did back then.

Back