Yandles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barry,

You will be pleased to know that the weather forecast has changed for Friday - they are now forecasting a lovely day.

Of course, this probably means it will snow of course!

Regards

Gary

Gary I saw that earlier -how their forecasts change. As you said expect snow.
It will be great if the sun shines.
Thanks
Barry

Well I am about to drive off, later than planed but then whats new. :oops:
Hope to be there for noon. :whistle: Look for the clogs! 8)

Got to rush about like a headless chicken for a bit first, but then ho, for the open road. Or the tailbacks. :roll: See you there.

Cheers, Alf

Unfortunately I cannot make it,I have got a hospital appointment today, Shingles on the eyeball, dont ask, it hurts.

Likewise, can only get the daypass this weekend, Ive used that up on a jaunt to showroom in Dorzet:)
Mike

Can't make it for noon. At a photographers in Devizes at 12, then heading to the show straight after.

Hi All

Glad to see on other threads that everyone had such a good time at Philly's..

I'm wondering though if anyone bothered going to Yandles and what people thought of it. It's the first one I haven't been to in a long time and I'm wondering how it went.

Thanks

Terry
Martin King, Sawdust Producer and Taffy Turner met me at the midday meet (thanks for the use of your stand, Terry!). For the record, the tea was bought for me that day :wink: Later I met up with Alf and Dave L and did the rounds. Well, Classic Hand Tools 8-[
Another great show-loads of timber, lots to see and plenty of tool bargains. I took a few pics-I get them up soon.
Cheers
Philly :D

Thankfully it is much better than the website suggests :D

Myself and Bean helped them to reduce their stock of padauk, ebony, ash, yew, walnut and purpleheart :wink:

We were only thinking of their storage costs, honest :^o

Latest posts

Back