Xcalibur sliding table dimensions?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exact dimensions of the sliding table are as follows: (Taken from the manual)
Sliding table dimensions: 48in X 9 in
1219 mm X 229 mm
Travel: 54 in
1372 mm
Extension table dimensions: 8 ¾ in X 16 in
222 mm X 406 mm
Support legs: 2
Miter gauge length: 31 inches
787 mm
Miter gauge extension: 10 in (total length 41 in)
254 mm (total length 1041 mm)
Miter gauge stops: +45 deg, 90 deg & -45 deg
Miter gauge range: +50 deg to -50 deg
Miter gauge flip stops: 1
Table fixing method: 3 fixing bolts
Weight: 62lb (shipping 79 lb)
31 kg (shipping 36 kg)

Berniesquash":19nrgea6 said:
That's my plan - I use the Bosch GMF1600 router with the fixed base so a 4mm hole drilled through the table top will allow me to adjust the router bit height without breaking my back.... :) I'm also intending to build a dust housing for the router body. The whole set up once complete will be awesome!
Naturally we will need pics ;-)
Berniesquash":19nrgea6 said:
Anyone buying the sliding table also needs to consider perfect alignment of the sliding table to the saw blade. Installed from the box - I had to make a small adjustment to ensure it was dead on - you can either use the 5 cut method (time consuming!) or measure the distance with a dial gauge - after ensuring the table miter slots are also aligned.

Did you have to adjust to get slots aligned? And was it easy?
Was your table adjustment using included fixings? Or did you have to mod the TS somehow?

On my current saw I tend to use the short mitre for small pieces and the table for longer, or for panels, so it's all used!

Back