Axminster AC245TS/AW245TS sliding table dimensions?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hsmith192

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone- does anyone know the dimensions of the sliding carriage for the AC245TS table saw. It would really help me out!

OR Just need to know what the overall width is for the machine with the sliding table. I have attached what I have been given- but can’t find anything else.

Attachments

• 154A2890-4593-41F1-8A44-85F68BC7D115.jpeg
    154A2890-4593-41F1-8A44-85F68BC7D115.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No problem.

For what it's worth, the table itself is easy to detach from the track it runs on when you're not using it (The track itself only adds an extra 16cm or so to the width of the table saw).

No problem.

For what it's worth, the table itself is easy to detach from the track it runs on when you're not using it (The track itself only adds an extra 16cm or so to the width of the table saw).
That’s really great to know! I did want to ask you if you’re happy with the saw? If you had the chance would you choose something different?

Overall, pretty happy.

For the cost, I think it's reasonable value for money compared to the alternatives and I'm happy I upgraded from my DeWalt job site saw (A big factor in this was the noise... going to an induction motor is just so much quieter!).

My biggest gripe is probably that the extension tables are pretty poor overall, so if you're looking at one I'd probably factor in replacing them with something custom or putting the saw into a table style setup.

Back