Wow! What a girl!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't be so cute once the hair gets caught in a machine and rips her scalp and face off. Just to add a little Health and safety in to the perspective!

deema":2u97y410 said:
Won't be so cute once the hair gets caught in a machine and rips her scalp and face off. Just to add a little Health and safety in to the perspective!

Dear me, Is that really what springs to mind when looking at her?

Wow is right a beautiful girl with her own band sawmill, fork lift, well equipped workshop and she can weld what more can any man want =P~

My wife stripped down a VW engine (I held out the wrenches) is very cute to these old eyes and is a fine dining chef who understands and agrees with my tool madness . I'll just stick with her. She is the one true proof that I really am pretty damned clever.

Harry 48":1ji2zzbd said:
Wow is right a beautiful girl with her own band sawmill, fork lift, well equipped workshop and she can weld what more can any man want =P~

Well mabye if she made beer.

themackay":1fivey7a said:
Harry 48":1fivey7a said:

Well mabye if she made beer.

That would really put the icing on the cake beer as well I would have move into management :lol:

lanemaux":3t382zxg said:
My wife stripped down a VW engine (I held out the wrenches) is very cute to these old eyes and is a fine dining chef who understands and agrees with my tool madness . I'll just stick with her. She is the one true proof that I really am pretty damned clever.

I like that. =D>

Back