Wow. Never seen one of these before...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'm missing a trick here. I've got several of these in varying degrees of bentness, maybe I'm sat on a gold mine!

So if anyone would like an "angled screwdriver" please get in touch but do specify the angle you require.

Matr

Argus":3rmpijlo said:

I've been chuckling at that............................

He's been punting that thing for months.

There's another bloke who's been selling an old nail for yonks.

Eight quid if you're quick.............
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-NAIL- ... 257ee7fe80

I can't stop laughting :)
That thing will stay on eBay for ever lol.
Vintage nail hhaahahahaha. Some people need to wake up and smell coffee

tobytools":3kcnt26z said:
Vintage nail hhaahahahaha. Some people need to wake up and smell coffee

Actually, some hand forged and older cut nails are sought after, just not "8 quid each" sought after.

Roman nails fall into a different (and also valuable) category.

BugBear

That screwdriver had me rolling around, one thing i noticed on da bay was someone charging nigh on 150 quid for the miniature veritas router plane look here, its only this much from axminster.
It says 18 people bought it from ebay too, They say shop around but i never thought there would ever be that much of a price difference!

Hello,

I suspect the router plane price is a typo. I've bought from that seller before and they are usually a little cheaper than Axminster, drop the first digit and it makes sense.

The rope did sell for over 11 quid, though. It makes you wonder! Might just take my washing line down and list it.

Mike.

Back