Would anyone like to buy some hardwood from Cheshire SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLD

Established Member
Reaction score
As you may be aware i came by some hard wood recently mainly oak and ash this was the sides and ends that were not used by a joinery manufacturer which had been stored in the dry for some time. The usual defects were present and I have cut most of them out, but i would still allow 20% wastage. I will have, by the weekend, two packs of 8 feet and less, 1 oak 1 ash, and a pack of shorts mixed .
The trade price is £22 ash and £28 oak both +vat per cubic foot for top class timber.
I would be happy with £11 and £14 and no vat. But i want the buyer to be happy with the purchase.
If you might be interested please PM me and of course you can make price suggestions. If I get a lot of responses i will draw names from a hat for first refusal and pictures and details will be sent to you.

Chris, many thanks for letting me have that abundance of oak and ash for not very much money. There's more there than I'll use in a very long time! Same applies to you too I guess!.

Thanks also for showing me round your setup - nice router table! I'll need one now myself I think - time for another post.....Norm's Router table plan anybody?

Have fun with whats left,

SM

Back