World Cup - Fans and fanatics thread.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike.C":3kgwsw87 said:
WoodAddict":3kgwsw87 said:
has anybody else heard the Stevie Gerrard/John Terry rumour?

What's that?

Cheers

Mike

could a forum be categorised as "press" there is a court ruling on keeping the press quiet that is still in force. All the papers have the story ready, but they have to wait for the ban that is up at the end of the tournament.

basically, there was an incident with a player that caused a massive split in the camp. 2 key players had a big argument over it and that's why the team heads were down all through the tournament.

Obviously this is only a rumour at this stage but I've heard it from a few different places and the story is exactly the same.

The rumour is Gerrard has got his wifes sister pregnant and that Terry fell out with Cappello that his affair cost him the captaincy and Gerrards indiscretion was being hushed up.

The only minor flaw in this rumour is that his wife does not have a sister :lol:

No but she has a brother. If Gerrard has made him pregnant it's little wonder that there was a major split in the camp.

Doctor":3667lhbx said:
The rumour is Gerrard has got his wifes sister pregnant and that Terry fell out with Cappello that his affair cost him the captaincy and Gerrards indiscretion was being hushed up.

The only minor flaw in this rumour is that his wife does not have a sister :lol:

Thats the one i heard too and something about Rooney and ladies of the night lol

Doctor":1gfdbmsj said:
Anyway I have drifted off track, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN

I reckon.......... Holland or Spain.

with the ability to predict the future like that , you better do the lottery this week

=D> =D> =D> Impressive prediction, if I were a betting man I'd have given you 20/1 on that bet at the beginning of the tournament.

Don't really mind who wins now just hoping for a world cup final classic.

Back