Workshop Trespassers Be Warned! ;~)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orcamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
All trespassers in my workshop are now fully warned by this sign near the door! Courtesy of Covent Garden flea market (or is it "Flee Market"!?).

63ae084beb81431280b5cd130d134be6.jpg

Not sure if it will have any effect but I couldn't resist it! :D

cheers
HM

lol do they have to get in first to read the sign though? ;) gives you an excuse to use the nailgun.

Probably best kept inside tbh, big advert otherwise.

chingerspy":1vexi8xs said:
lol do they have to get in first to read the sign though? ;) gives you an excuse to use the nailgun.

Probably best kept inside tbh, big advert otherwise.

No need to get inside first you can see it very clearly from the door which is opposite this wall, the door having full glass top to bottom. Google Streetview have already advertised my whole house and land, free of charge too, so no need to advertise! :evil:

I think workshops need some humourous decor, and this is a good start!

On the door of my 'shop I have a small triangular, red bordered sign brought back from the Falklands. It simply says.."Danger, minefield"

No interlopers thus far :wink: - Rob

I have several of them somehwere Rob, I spent 4 months on the wrong side of the wire :shock:

Cheers

Jed

PM.gif

My friend had a sign outside his workshop the read:

"FORGET THE DOG BEWARE THE OWNER"

jedmc571":8mw6inyl said:
I have several of them somehwere Rob, I spent 4 months on the wrong side of the wire :shock:

Cheers

Jed

PM.gif
Yep...those are the ones. My one's in English though :wink: :lol: - Rob

Some good signs there chaps! I think laying mines in your workshop is a bit extreme though!! :shock: :wink:

Back