Hello and thanks for accepting me to the forum.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi
Used to be an active wood-turner back in the last century... Now I'm retired I'm looking into other types of hobby woodworking. I have very limited space- basically just a garden shed. How I miss my old fully equipped workshop!

Cheers!
Stu

Hi stu , can’t think of much worse than going from a full shop to a shed. You don’t say what size the shed is but with careful planning you will be surprised what you can do in a small space. So welcome to ukw and good luck.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! (It started life as an 8x6 but last year it turned into an 8 x10... and this year I expect it'll become an 8 x14. That will be it maxxed out.) :)

Thanks for the words of encouragement! (It started life as an 8x6 but last year it turned into an 8 x10... and this year I expect it'll become an 8 x14. That will be it maxxed out.) :)
That’s sounds decent my workshop is a converted bedroom 3m x 3 m . You will become very inventive when it comes to storage etc . I often end up in the garden when the weather permits. A decent gazebo also works in not so favourable conditions.

Back