workshop tour and Deft T50

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dessoman

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry about first post.
P8080002.jpg

Nice pictures thanks for that , i would be concerned about the clamps hanging from the rafters like that :shock: if one of those sash clamps came down on you while using the saw without a gaurd then you could find yourself in a fair bit of trouble , not to mention the damage it could do to your very nice deft saw top :shock:

HI

Absolutely love the deft saw table , nice idea wall mounted compressor, but, over head hung sash cramps def no no in fact any thing hung above moving machinery is a no no , apart from that nice shop well equipped .hc

P's Had to go back and take a second look as something was missing ,? no work bench and vice ?

yes your all right I do have to move these clamps,just finding the time to make wall mount for them.
As for the deft saw brilliant,had my on the record DSPP250 TABLE SAW
but to many bad reviews and plastic on it,so read reviews on this saw and bought it.The only thing bad about this saw was the mitre guage,but replaced it with Incra 100se mitre guage.
this saw is sold by
http://www.lyndhurstwoodworking.co.uk/t ... _139_1.htm.
578e.jpg

93e.jpg

94e.jpg

Plenty of cast iron in this baby

never really needed workbench and I have a vice that I can unclamp and put away when not in use

Back