Workshop tools on Ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just noticed that you joined the forum the same time as me JFC ( but you have a few more posts than me :shock: :) )

I hate eBay... I went on there looking for that block plane I have been after... and ended up buying a centre speaker for my home cinema setup. :shock:

It seems like every time I go on there I end up coming away with something else. Mind you that speaker is one I wanted anyway and got it at a decent price.

damn, if only it was a few months later.

I have exactly that planer thicknesser from Dewalt, and I paid about 350 for that thing alone (and worth every penny of it :lol: )

Yeah you'r right all together should be about 3K

someone got a bargain if your estimates where right. In the end I decided i'd bed up to 1500 but then promtly forgot! Ah well.

Crikey... I would have thought that lot would have come to a lot more than the winning bid was. If I had the cash and the space I would have bid for that lot.

One thing though... Doesn't that powercap look like a space helmet for a Grey? :p

Back