Workshop Heaven?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarviser

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of or shopped with Workshop Heaven? They are selling the odd item in eBay and seem to be an alternative source of LV and L-N stuff, but they have no name or address, or an "about us". I can't find them on the UKW "List" or in any postings.
I must admit I prefer to see a physical name and address on a commercial website.

Hi Peter
I have bought a few bits of them on the 'Bay-they also have a website.
Items have been fine (although they did mess up an order once and asked me to pay to post it back. That was my LAST order :twisted: )
Hope this helps
Philly :D
P.s. If buying L-N I would use Axminster or Tilgear-your lifetime guarantee is going to be safer there :wink:

I rather like the look of the japanese laminated cooks's knives. They seem to have the same wavy-line laminated surface pattern as a samurai sword. I bet they stay sharper longer than my 95p Asda one. Bit dearer too...

I bought a bottle of camellia oil. Paid by paypal and the item arrived next day. Same experience when I bought a replacement block plane blade. I'd have no hesitation in using them again. :D

Back