Woodturning show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steadyeddie

Established Member
Reaction score
For those who don't know (and those who may have forgot) Tudor Rose woodturning club are holding a show in Daventry this weekend, May 7th / 8th. Free admission too :D . I went last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the demonstrations. (that Dave Springett bloke ain't bad is he !!).
If you are going, have a good time.

Cheers for now,
Dave

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I will be there demonstrating all weekend along with several other well known turners including Les Thorne and Gary Rance.

For those that went last year, you will find we have a much bigger hall this time with even more stands of pro turners, turning clubs and company sales, from Axminster to local timber suppliers to finishes from Chestnut and various different abrasives for sale etc etc.

Please do come over and say hello!!

Looking forward to it,

Cheers

Richard

If you want to have a good laugh go and watch Richard.

If you want to be misdirected and generally confused look me up, I shall be around somewhere making my presence known!

You will be spared my "L" plates and my ruining someones reputation because I'll not be taking lessons from Richard this year!

Regards Peter.

steadyeddie":2vxgwepf said:
Hi Steve Blackdog

Tell her you're just nipping out to "fetch a paper" :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Dave
It's ok Dave, I mowed the lawn when I came home from work tonight. And we're in for rain tomorrow. Bullseye. ;)

Hope those of you who visited the show today enjoyed it and those of you thinking of coming along tomorrow pop along and see us
Today was a very busy day and a great atmosphere
We were rushed off our feet hope to see some of you tommorow =D>
(homer)

Went to the show today, lots of good demo's and stuff. Plenty of people but not over crowded, making it easy to see what was going on. Thanks to all the demonstrators from the forum (Richard Findley, Pyroraby etc) for making it a good day.

Cheers for now,
Dave

P.S. - Hope they sort the electrics out !

Back