WoodRat wanted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Seb. I could sell you mine. I have the Woodrat and a full range of dovetail cutters. I am pretty sure I have all the bits and pieces that go with it, I’ll check at work tomorrow.
It is a useful thing, but I tend to cut dovetails by hand nowadays, and all the other things it can do I generally find other ways easier (router table etc.). I haven’t used it for some time, and it’s taking up wall space.
I wasn’t planning to sell it, so I don’t really know what a fair price would be
If you are anywhere near Enfield you are welcome to come and see it at Enfield Dock EN3 6JJ, I don’t mind spending a bit of time going over how to do some stuff with it if you would like.
PM me if you’re interested

You don't hear much about them now - are they still in production ? I like mine although they excel at dovetails and finger joints they are a bit of a faff for sliding dovetails and M+T joints etc

Last edited:
You don't hear much about them now - are they still in production ? I like mine although they excel at dovetails and finger joints they are a bit of a faff for sliding dovetails and M+T joints etc
I built a double wardrobe in oak with one, very fond memories.

thanks- the Facebook one looks great but I'm down in Somerset so bit too far to travel, I'm in contact with Paddy about his but its still a fair way to travel- if anyone has one in the West Country and looking to sell would love to hear from you

I was wondering the same thing, why has their production stopped? They were based near me, just outside of Glastonbury in Godney.

Back