Woodrat But be quick

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary

Established Member
Reaction score
Just seen on Ebay but only 7 hours left.

Someone is selling a Dewalt 621 router and table together with two boxes of cutters.

He obviously doesn't know what he's got because also included is what he calls a "WALL MOUNTED SLIDING PLATFORM". Yes its a Woodrat.

I don't know how to add the link but the number is 7630356615 currently on sale for £156.

Best of luck, I hope someone can make good use of it.

Gary

So at that price Postvan.com is not an option. ColinC was trying to find away round the pick up only for the 621 the other day.

I wish I could afford it right now. At that price it would be a steal. I think it will probably be bid up at the last minute though. Their have been 400 people looking at it--I'm sure a lot of them know exactly what it is.

Brad

Almost certainly doesn't know what he's got. Unless I am very mistaken one of those boxes of cutters is a set of Forstner bits :)

Andrew

Gary":ritb8hqs said:
I don't know how to add the link
Like this:

Code:
[url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7630356615]Link[/url]
Link

I dunno, the whole web in front of the seller on which to do a search, a label on every Woodrat to give a tiny little hint, and yet you still get listings like this. Sheesh. He/she doesn't deserve to get a good price for it.

Cheers, Alf

With an aunt in Kendal, but no, I'm not asking her. =; :lol:

wrightclan":4vw54uss said:
I wish I could afford it right now. At that price it would be a steal. I think it will probably be bid up at the last minute though. Their have been 400 people looking at it--I'm sure a lot of them know exactly what it is.

Brad

Hi Brad
How do you know 400 people have watched it? I don't see that info on the page

There won't be any fewer looking at it now its been advertised on the biggest woody site in the UK.

I remember a while back someone posting up something on here that I had lined up a snipe on - page views and price shot right up soon after. There's loads of 'lurkers' out there!

Tony":an6448p6 said:
wrightclan":an6448p6 said:

Brad

Hi Brad
How do you know 400 people have watched it? I don't see that info on the page

I don't mean 400 people watching it in "My ebay". Just 400 who have looked at it at least once. There's a counter near the bottom of the page.

Brad

Back