Wooden Deckchair Frames

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Southsea deckchairs in Portsmouth ... "We are always happy to take enquiries over the phone: 023 9265 2865 or 023 9265 4036 "

NazNomad":29oa9ewu said:
Southsea deckchairs in Portsmouth ... "We are always happy to take enquiries over the phone: 023 9265 2865 or 023 9265 4036 "

Yes I know about these but unfortunately they only sell complete deckchairs (@£93 retail) rather than just the frames.
Even at a trade level they sell complete deckchairs. I just need frames.

An excellent find above Naz.
Many years ago, there was a local firm close to here here that made deck chairs and wind breaks, with all the different coloured canvas,
The firm I learnt my trade with supplied the parana pine, beech, or utile woodwork for them.
Made by the trolley load and the 1"x1" wind break stakes were sharpened one end to push into the sand, or soil.
They were not too far from where Graham Haydons workshop is now.
Regards Rodders

MARK.B.":3s5qzssl said:
Buy one and replicate it ( should only be a few quid to make your own)

If I only needed one or two for my own use I'd do that but I need them for a commercial venture so own build or paying £40 retail price for a frame was something I'd prefer to avoid. Nor do I want to go to China for them even though they are knocking them out at $10 a pop for 100.

Back