Women!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digit

Established Member
Reaction score
The shattering effects of cancer surgery left me unable to do much heavy work last year so all the gardening tasks were undertaken by my good lady.
This morning, the weather being warm and sunny, I decided I'd tidy some of the flower beds.
The wife expressed surprise.
"I don't intend leaving all the gardening to you like last year my love."
"Why! Wasn't it up to standard?!!! :whistle: :whistle:

Roy.

:wink: :D Heh heh !

How are you doing Roy, ?
I caught sight of another thread where you mentioned about your cancer...
All the very best to you in 'fighting back'...
I wish you every ounce of success possible in beating that down and out, permanently.
Take care, Sir.
:)
Alun.

She was joking of course Alun. Thanks for your kind words. I am still clear at this time and just keep my gingers crossed.

Roy.

Digit":qzrqed2a said:
She was joking of course Alun. Thanks for your kind words. I am still clear at this time and just keep my gingers crossed.

Roy.

Evening Roy, please dont keep your "gingers" crossed whilst typing. :lol:

Rich.

A bulb in the lamp blew last night,my wife says fix it....I did not move(Tele Program) so she tried and disabled the darn think and was complaining a lot...I got up and had to put everything back into place,the fixture complelty fell apart,while she tried to unscrew the bulb she unscrewed the whole fixture from its fittings.Now I am being yelled at for saying she can not even change a bulb :shock: dang if I do Darned if I do not :? note to self,do it right away before the storm hits.

We use most bayonet lamp fittings over here and I'm changing them as I can to screw fittings. The way my wife mangles bayonet light fittings is past a joke!
I wouldn't change her though!

Roy.

MY wife just said "what shall I do" She had dropped the tv remote control, grabbed it on the fall and got a screen full of information because she touched a button on the grab.

I had to tell her to touch the TV button, she was greatly relieved, she thought it was KOed.

I told her she had better go first, I cant go yet. :wink:

Back