Wizer's toolbox...help please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMac

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

In the last day or two someone linked a thread to a picture of Wizer's toolbox so I opened it and drooled...copiously!

Today I had a turning chum here and, while I was recommending this forum, I remembered the picture of Wizer's toolbox and tried to describe it but words would never do it justice.

I promised to send a link to it but now I can't find it.

Could someone help me find it please?

Thanks,

Brendan

hehe It's not mine. It's The Studley Tool Chest. Google it.

Unless you mean this one. From a NYW programme it was made by a piano maker.
120508_tool_3.jpg

Yes that is the Studley one

Yep, that's it above this reply.

Thanks guys. I have to say I am mildly disappointed, not that I was caught again but that it's not Wizer's because I never fail to be impressed by the quality of the workmanship in all areas of this forum.

I bet, if Wizer made one, it would look even better than this.

Thanks for your help,

Brendan

BMac":1m4gjn0z said:
Yep, that's it above this reply.

Thanks guys. I have to say I am mildly disappointed, not that I was caught again but that it's not Wizer's because I never fail to be impressed by the quality of the workmanship in all areas of this forum.

I bet, if Wizer made one, it would look even better than this.

Thanks for your help,

Brendan

yeah but if wizer made one he'd sell it within six months because all his tools would have changed. :lol:

btw waka made one that is the equal of this - and i think his nibships has one as well.

That's true actually. Which is why my tools sit under the bench and on the bench and sometimes on the floor but often on eBay :lol:

The Studley Tool Chest was a travelling tool kit, it folds in the middle and he carried it about with him. Well, that's the story. But, as Simon said on the other thread, it must have weighed a ton.

BSM,

I just read that thread on Waka's tool cabinet...'stunning' hardly starts to describe it's presence. Beautiful.

Brendan

I spent many an hour drooling over the Studley Tool Cabinet after it appeared in one of the American mags I used to subscribe to in the 90's.
Still have the magazine stored away somewhere. :)

Back