• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Why do I keep getting wiped out?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

marcros

Established Member
Reaction score
yes, it does on occasions, or rather as you hit submit it asks you to login again, and post lost.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I think there is most probably a system that cuts you off if there is a lack of response when posting,

Small is best. :wink:

brianhabby

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had this problem in the past but it's been okay of late. Not sure of the cause.

I am now in the habit of copying the text to memory before clicking anything, that way it's easy to just paste it back in again if anything goes wrong. A simple Ctrl+A (to select all the text) followed by Ctrl+C (to copy). Sorry don't know the Mac equivalents.

regards

Brian

Benchwayze

Established Member
Reaction score
Write your post in Word or your preferred text editor. It will be spell-checked too, which works better in Word than in a browser. For instance, it picks up missed upper-case letters that a browser check misses.

When you're happy cut, paste and post. If you lose the post, you still have the original Document to try again.

Not that I am doing this one like that. I'm gonna copy this afterwards, just in case. It will be in the memory if I need to save it. :mrgreen: