Who's going to Harrogate this weekend?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wabbitpoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Never been - is it likely to be a good show? Am heading up there on Saturday am.

I will be there M1 allowing, demonstrating, selling my DVD, making a mess, talking and drinking coffee. Check out my DVD trailer on my web site www.noturningback.co.uk

Look forward to seeing you all there

Les

To far away for me, And' And'...I just been told I have to decorate 3 rooms
before Christmas..Why Me.
Enjoy yourselves while I am stuck painting and wallpapering.
Will not even get any lathe time... :cry: :cry:
Someone take pics Plz just to show what we missed.... :lol:

I'll be there Friday. went last year for the first time and I must say it was very good. Only this year I have a shopping list and an ars pocket full of cash :D

...not that I'll need much as the things I'm looking at buying aren't really that dear.

Here's my shopping list...

Grain Filler
Carnauba wax stick
Light friction polish
Cellulose sanding sealer
wood blank for vase (250mm-300mm long)
Rosewood blank(60mm)
255mm Sliding mitre saw
Clamp for boxes (picture frame clamp)
small rachet straps (25mm wide)

I'm after a new grinder. Record Power would match my new lathe. Also a half inch skew chisel (should it be half-round?), some of Terry's lovely spirit stains and I need a small tool rest. Might have to buy a 5 inch and cut it down. Oh, and wood :wink:

I'll be there tomorrow, Saturday.
No badge so going undercover although I'll be introducing myself to Chestnut Terry to claim my prize :D

Not planning on spending much, but of course am open to persuasion! Just need consumables such as abrasive and glue...

Well I failed to resit, and came home with a big potato sack filled with nice blanks, a new parting tool, abranet sample packs, some acrylic polish......sigh

Back