Where I can buy nonpermanent spray glue?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rapsod

Established Member
Reaction score
I need nonpermanent spray glue!!! I need it for glueing pettern on wood.
Or at least I need some glue that act a as nonpermanent glue.

What type of glue is glue on duck type?

You should be able to buy it at most stationers - I got my last can from a branch of The Stationery Box.

Sometimes this type of glue is given funny names, such as "Artist's Repositionable Adhesive Spray".

Gill

I have some 3M Spray Mount (blue tin) - can use for repositionable or permanent depending on what you want. Also have some 3M 77 (much harder to get hold of and much better in my opinion).
Yep art shops sell it, Wilkinsons too I noticed the other day.
Cheers
Gidon

The 3M remount (green can)is a low tack like the adhesive you get on a post it note.

The Spraymount (blue can) is termed repositionable but is a lot harder to get off and will become permanent over time, basically it allows you to reposition the work if you lay it down wrong first try

Photomount (red can) is permanant from first contact, its a stronger glue to stop photographic paper curling up of the base material

3M also do a craft spray which is repositionable if used lightly on one surface only, also half the price of spray/photo mount.

Jason

Pardon my ignorance I dont know where montenegro is, I dont know if 3M stuff is available there?
I used to use the 3m blue can spray mount a lot, but it would make a mess of any wood you sprayed with it. I found it lost its tackiness over a long period of time and was too expencive. Maybe you could use wall paper paste, or flour paste? Is it to stick a paper template to a plank for cutting a shape out?

thought so its part of what used to be yugoslavia.

amazing what you can find with google earth, and it is free to down load.
some of the 3dimages are mind blowing.

paul :wink:

I've got to be the first one to ask...

Why do you want to glue sandpaper to thick glass?

Cheers
Brad

Latest posts

Back