Whats in your workshop?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yorkie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

have been very new to this site and think its great. I've been a joiner for little over a year now but i'm learning fast.

Just put down a deposit on the following

Minimax U31 combi - planer/ thicknesser, spindle, rip saw
Kity spindle
Multico mortice
Multico bench-top bandsaw
Jubilie lathe (never used one thogh so going to get some lessons first)
Pillar drill (cant remember the name)
DeWalt radial arm saw (old one but in mint condition)

They are all single phase and i'm just clearing space for them in the double garage. I can't wait to use them but they need a good service first to bring them up to mint condition.

Yorkie

He's been here 5min and he's gloating already [-X

..and what a gloat it is =D> =D>

Well done ;)

No your not alone there, I was up at 5am to take SWMBO and my son to work! :roll: Going down to the workshop shortly to clean it up....it's a mess. :oops: Well done on the machines by the way. Now your on the slipery slope for sure. :lol:

slippery slope indeed, guess now i can build a ladder though to get back up and have another go

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Yorkie":324yy8up said:
slippery slope indeed, guess now i can build a ladder though to get back up and have another go

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Now that's enthusiasm.... :D

Andrew

Welcome, what a nice way to start woodworking, a nice list of tools coming your way

Well,
As his avata suggests, he overlooks cardiff.
I suppose he has the need to have something else to look at. All those machines should occupy him for a while. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back