What's in your pockets?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex Barn Workshop

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have two pairs of work trousers, one long and one pair of shorts, and when I swap over I empty my pockets. Both have holster pockets or cargo pockets, so more room than a pair of jeans pockets.
Got me to wondering, what are in your pockets all the time? I don't mean bits and pieces for the particular job you are doing, but permanently on you all the time in your workshop space.
Here are my contents:
1690477141140.png

A set of screwdriver bits, 2 pencils, a 60mm T square (Chinese copy of woodpeckers, but incredibly square), a folding utility knife and a 2m tape.

They all come in very handy, as I'm sure you'll understand. The tape cost €1 in Spain, I found it to be remarkably accurate so on my next visit to Spain I bought 6 more!

I have two pairs of work trousers, one long and one pair of shorts, and when I swap over I empty my pockets. Both have holster pockets or cargo pockets, so more room than a pair of jeans pockets.
Got me to wondering, what are in your pockets all the time? I don't mean bits and pieces for the particular job you are doing, but permanently on you all the time in your workshop space.
Here are my contents:
View attachment 163482
A set of screwdriver bits, 2 pencils, a 60mm T square (Chinese copy of woodpeckers, but incredibly square), a folding utility knife and a 2m tape.

They all come in very handy, as I'm sure you'll understand. The tape cost €1 in Spain, I found it to be remarkably accurate so on my next visit to Spain I bought 6 more!
Make the most of the pencil on the right, the meanies at Screwfix have discontinued them (gone the way of the pens at Argos)

Back