What tools?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jg.mit

Reaction score
Hi all. I am wanting to know your advice on tool brands. For power tools I am drawn towards milwaukee and there isn't much chance I will stray away. For hand tools I am drawn towards Teng Tools because of their reputation and variety, but I am also considering Draper and Sealey. What is everyones opinions?
PS: I am picky and like to have most things one brand so mix and match isn't really and option.

Thanks in advance.

I have never heard of Tung. Draper are not famed for their quality either.

what tools are you looking to buy? I get the "stick with one brand" for cordless tools (in many cases) where they share a battery system, but not for anything else, I would buy the best tool for the job.

Just general workshop and mechanic tools. I like the idea of having a drawer unit with individual trays with a certain space for every tool.

Just general workshop and mechanic tools. I like the idea of having a drawer unit with individual trays with a certain space for every tool.

Probably a question better asked on a mechanical forum rather than woodwork - the brands don't seem to transfer across when it comes to hand tools.

Back