What is happening to photographs here at UKworkshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All a mystery, DW. All a mystery.

First gas, then electrickery, now t'interweb - Don't worry, it's all part of the Grand Plan to confuse us, make us feel old and stupid.....

Best get back out to the shed!!

Photobucket have stopped their free service to third party sites and they now want your moolah. There have been some threads on the topic and much discussion on the wider web.

The result is that lots of photo's have disappeared.

Thanks.

They want my money?

I have not had a pay day in 25 years, so they have not much chance of getting any from me.

yeah it's a bit annoying not being able to see old photos, for that reason I upload my photos to the actual server as a compressed jpeg, there are a few old projects that would be nice to see with photos.

yeah but members were posting yesterday and photographs are not visible?

Does the forum need a new system for members to post pics?

devonwoody":3mknbpt1 said:
John, please be specific, which posts/threads? we need a specific link, moderators can't investigate if we don't know what exactly you are referring to.

The forum already has an image posting facility.
th_avatarpics-1.gif

Attachments

• th_avatarpics-1.gif
    th_avatarpics-1.gif
    63.6 KB · Views: 876
CHJ":1g48aram said:
devonwoody":1g48aram said:
John, please be specific, which posts/threads? we need a specific link, moderators can't investigate if we don't know what exactly you are referring to.

Hi Chas, many of the photographs at the
"Post the last thing you made threads" are affected when I view.

Does that help?

devonwoody":2l9ysvj4 said:
CHJ":2l9ysvj4 said:
devonwoody":2l9ysvj4 said:

Does that help?

John, anybody who used Photobucket to host their images before the first week or so in October See this thread will have lost the ability to link them to forums unless paying for the privilege.

I've managed to recover a few images and attached them to some threads but it's too big a task to try and do most, it's up to individual posters to do so if they want their work to be still visible.

devonwoody":d8igv4sf said:
CHJ":d8igv4sf said:
devonwoody":d8igv4sf said:

Does that help?

I only have that issue when I'm not logged in. I couldn't see Phil's bowl until I logged in.

for the pics, if you add ~original after the.jpeg part of the Photobucket link (but before the closing tags) then it works... for now

Latest posts

Back