What a lot of posts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yes, I did think about reply to my own post until I was the one that did it :lol: . But rather hoping such a monumental event will be a cracking good post, worthy of the honour!

Paddy Roxburgh":1iyc5l84 said:
Where do you see post count?

Exactly the question I was about to ask!

I've heard that as a rule of thumb you need about a million distinct viewers per month to earn a decent living from a blog or a website, so I guess with a million posts since inception no ones about to get rich from the income of UK Workshop!

Or if you hover over the post subject bit at the top of someone's post it tells you the number for that one. But, at a guess, doesn't take deleted posts into account.

Although it'snot me, if an established member were the 1000,000'th contributor, perhaps 'some acknowledgement' would be appreciated. It is also a feather in the cap of the Forum and it's administrators in keeping such a good forum working well!

Alex

Interesting as statistics only reports 1,000,070 as at this point.

And as I was watching at the time, the post that took the counter under statistics to 1,000,000 was by Vann under hand tools I believe.

Terry.

Wizard9999":28pz2fg1 said:
Interesting as statistics only reports 1,000,070 as at this point.

And as I was watching at the time, the post that took the counter under statistics to 1,000,000 was by Vann under hand tools I believe.
What? Where? Who? Me...

Administrators - a nice Clifton No.3110 shoulder plane will be sufficient thanks - with "1,000,000th post" inscribed on the side :mrgreen:

Cheers, Vann.

Latest posts

Back