West of Scotland Hardwood Supplier

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigjsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone....

Well I am new to this and I am about to undertake my first project. A pair of Adirondack Chairs...

I am trying to find a good supplier of hardwood in the west coast of Scotland...

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you in advance...

Craig

Thanks Brian, I will check these guys out too
Craig

Much appreciated guys, hopefully i can find someone who is happy to deal in smaller orders...

No Problem Brian, will do.. I have emailed them so far to see what kind of response i get...
Craig

Hi Guys,

Update, I emailed a couple of timber merchants, some of which clearly did not want to deal with small home woodworkers...

I had two people reply with costs for the wood i need for my 2 Adirondack Chairs for my house... One wanted over £500.

Gilmour & Aitken also quoted me for the wood and came it half the first price. So needless to say I will go with these guys, had a great response from Gilmour & Aitken and they even deliver for free down my way on a certain day so works perfectly for me.

Thanks Guys,

I also checked out the other links that you have posted recently and I Will be looking into them for upcoming projects...

Thanks again

Craig

Back