West Midlands Tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James C

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm up in the area around Wolverhampton for the next few days visiting family and come up reasonably regularly.

Does anyone know of any decent shops, merchants, markets or car boots in the area where I might be able to find some half decent second hand tools?

Would be nice to have some additional places to acquire from.

Thanks,

There's Paskin at Kidderminster http://www.rspaskin.co.uk, I fitted a large showroom out on the industrial estate behind the Paskin shop many years ago so popped in & was impressed with their selection of tools, hopefully it's still as good.

Thanks. Looks like a great place to check out machinery. If I move to he area in the future with which is a definite possibility I will be there more than a few times.

Now just to find myself a second hand tool emporium or decent car boot.

If I am not too late then the only one I have found anywhere near (but not near at all) is in Mickleton nr Chipping Campden on the B4632. It's an antiques place with a fair amount of old wood & metalwork tools for a small place.

It'd be a lovely detour.. if you miss out Brum.

Togs

Not too late but a bit too far. Thanks anyway. I'm heading back down South now. Very little in the way of tools round this way. Need to go car boot searching methinks.

Alexam":1ekikn9a said:
Togs, do you remember the name there? I know Mickleton and may pay a visit.

It's on the B4632 almost on the 90deg bend north of Mickleton.

The Shed Antique Centre
Stratford Rd, Mickleton, Chipping Campden GL55 6SR
Phone:01386 438387

Latest posts

Back