Wedges please for imminent order

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMD

Established Member
Reaction score
Soon i will be making some repeat orders for door wedges in the 100s and my wood stock is running low, so any offers for supplying softwood wedges sawn as spec, 160mm long, min 26mm high and min 35mm wide. min 2mm thick at sharp end, no splits, holes or grey please, price for 100 off, and mention rough location.

He's probably making or supplying for a set of softwood doors - in which case, they would have to match. :wink:

DMD":26n7amg0 said:
Soon i will be making some repeat orders for door wedges in the 100s and my wood stock is running low, so any offers for supplying softwood wedges sawn as spec, 160mm long, min 26mm high and min 35mm wide. min 2mm thick at sharp end, no splits, holes or grey please, price for 100 off, and mention rough location.

Just looked at your website and I'm struggling to understand your problem. You say that you use recycled wood - palettes cable reels etc. to make the items you sell and that you also have a workshop. Surely you must have offcuts you can use to make these wedges - so what really is the problem? I could understand it if you had an order for 100 coffee tables and needed to source a load of cable reels but wedges . . . .

Steve

Sorry to be pedantic but all i asked for was if any one was interested in some business, i am busy and thought it would be good to share the work and take the heat off me. All the other questions have answers but as i said i am a busy. I do not have a problem.

DMD":2ygegslh said:

Good idea, I wonder of your wedges are similar to the wedgies at: www.wedgies.net they may be able to help you out with some if you have a market for them.

Saw-Safe

FRCOLLINS

Latest posts

Back