Wedding plaque

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loftyhermes

Established Member
Reaction score
My son got married on Saturday and I cut this for them, 1/4" oak faced ply 10" x 8", Danish oil finish and a black card backer.
pattern by Mahendra
happy scrolling
Steve

Attachments

• Wedding plaque Si & Emma (4)_thumb.JPG
    Wedding plaque Si & Emma (4)_thumb.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 807
Hi Steve

Really like that - my son (also Simon) is getting married in couple months and I would like to do this. Did you have a pattern or is it one you drew up yourself

Steve

Thanks for the comments guys, the rings in hearts pattern is not mine to share but I have sent a message to the designer to repost the pattern, I think it was first posted on the now defunct Free4All forum.
happy scrolling
Steve

I've had the following response from Mahendra about posting the pattern,

Steve, thank you so much for remembering me and cutting my patterns. Some months back my computer crashed and all my data was lost along with a lot of patterns,to be honest I dont remember some, which I had made :sad: . I love this hobby along with scrolling and there are no commercial aspiration , so please go ahead and post the pattern ,I have no objection at all.

Thank you again for your kind words, if anytime you need me for any pattern attempts I am just a click away.

Happy scrolling to you as well,Steve

mahendra

so for all those interested here is the pattern

Attachments

• wedding rings in heart.jpg
    wedding rings in heart.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 606
Back