Wanted: Bevel Edge Chisels!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByronBlack

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been foiled numerous times on ebay now for chisels, and I don't have the budget for a brand new set. So in the view of that, are there any forum members looking to sell three or four bevel edge chisels, i'm after a 6, 12, 18 and 25mm.

Not too worried about the make or age as long as they are in good nick and are made of good steel (not stanley, footprint or bahco though).

Give me a shout if you looking to shift some!

KInd Regards
BB (Bargain Hunter)

Byron, does this mean you've got a workshop up and running again?
BTW,if it makes you feel any better your old Kirschen chisels have been put to very good use.
Andy

Andyg

Glad the kirschens have been put to good use! They were a great purchase for me, and i'm pleased that they went to a good home :)

I don't have a workshop up and running yet, but the kitchen/diner will do for now! I will be building a new workshop in the garden at the end of this year, just need to clear/level the bottom of the garden!!

BB

my local lidl still had the 4 chisel set for £4.99, and yes i bought a set :oops: i just cant help myself

The set from lidl's are actually ok, i've sharpened and polished mine and they are very useable, i got them for some rough work in the garden, and there coping with Oak railway sleepers very well.

I think that for a fiver there very good value.

byron
you seem to be knocking bahco
have you tried them ???
i use bahco on a daily basis {normally for rough work }
this keeps the marples for best
or you could have a look in the new axminster catalogue
regards
mel

Back