Vote for me!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the next highest I've spotted has three votes, :lol: only joking I think this might be a walk over for mailee, it could be embarrassing... :lol:

Ooh Eeeh! thanks guys! What a response! It looks like it will be a walk in the park for me. I think the moderator must have guessed as he sent me a link to the site stating I could link it to this forum. :wink: I think my wife agrees with you Tiler as she said the same thing to me. :lol: I am not sure but I think after reading the site the winner gets a shed!! Well I did want to extend next year. :D Mind you I am in the process of buying next door to me so will have an even bigger garden soon. :D Once again thanks for your support guys. :wink:

Added mine now at 59 votes - with 10246 views :lol: :lol:

Cheers :D
Tony

WOW guys I am overwhelmed! Thanks for the votes. I thnk it nay be a breeze by the look of things but the competition runs until the end of July so there is time for the competition to gain pace yet. I have my fingers crossed. :D

Latest posts

Back