Virtual lathe?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes, just saw this as well. I like it. I assume the system is a prototype as it looks a bit bulky. Also I wonder if you can use different tools as that all seemed to be done with a roughing gouge. I wonder if you can upload your own templates.

Every year Axminster seem to produce something revolutionary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started a different thread about this. Was hoping to collate the April fools together.

Wuffles":17lfm69g said:
I started a different thread about this. Was hoping to collate the April fools together.

Apologies Wuffles, I did look to see if this had been up yet but couldn't find anything. Has anything emerged from LV / Veritas yet?

shed9":1eq7pyrr said:
Wuffles":1eq7pyrr said:

Apologies Wuffles, I did look to see if this had been up yet but couldn't find anything. Has anything emerged from LV / Veritas yet?

Too early for them. You'll see it on the FOG first I expect. The previous years ones have been excellent, not sure if you've seen them all.

Back