vintage tractor logos

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nadnerb

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have been playing around with logos as a craft fair that I am doing is at a vintage tractor show. Inserting one type of wood with another is new to me and I am having varied success, there has been swearing and the use of a mallet on numerous occasions today. With the amount of time it takes to make these I don't think I will make too many
As always, any suggestions , comments or constructive criticisms are welcome
Regards
Brendan

Attachments

• zetor+2.jpg
    zetor+2.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 1,203
  • John+deere.jpg
    John+deere.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Massey+.jpg
    Massey+.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 1,203
Lovely work Brendan and love the John Deere best (I love animals lol) but they should all be good sellers, you could do similar for classic cars and motorcycle rallies
cheers
Brian

John Deere as a brand is well liked, and looks to be one of the simpler to cut (the MF looks hard)

So there ought to be profit in the John Deere one, at least.

BugBear

Lovely work as ever Brendan =D> I have done a little bit of this kind of inlay, and I know how difficult the pointy corners are to do as beautifully as that (for me anyway) so fingers crossed you sell them all :)

Gill

Thanks Guys , to be honest ,bugbear the John Deere was the hardest. with the zetor ,i managed to make two but with the JD the second one just would not fit and I ended up breaking it.

Brendan, I have a pattern for a Fordson Major tractor that I cut a couple of years back, if you want it, though I can promise you will never make any money from it as it takes too long to cut. :mrgreen:

The name plaques look good and would go down well at the steam rallies where there's always plenty of tractors.

Back