VERITAS Skew Rabbet Plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New here it is £205. I don't know if shipping and whatever import fees you would get dinged for would add up to or be more than the £275 being asked for in the eBay listing. Quality of the tool can't be argued but from here the price doesn't look like much of a bargain.

Pete

Plenty of wooden skewed rabbet planes around got mine for a £2 on a carboot works great after a sharpening, definitely a useful tool

I agree with deema. I don't have a lot from Veritas but what I have are excellent tools. The rebate plane Keyvan linked to I would be glad to have if I didn't have too old vintage ones already.
I have a few of VERITAS planes, marking gauge etc. They're solid 🥲

New here it is £205. I don't know if shipping and whatever import fees you would get dinged for would add up to or be more than the £275 being asked for in the eBay listing. Quality of the tool can't be argued but from here the price doesn't look like much of a bargain.

Pete
I'm trying to convince my missus to ditch the Spain trip for a Canadian trip. Once I succeed, i will come with an empty suitcase with plenty of space to fill my addiction for VERITAS tools.

Plenty of wooden skewed rabbet planes around got mine for a £2 on a carboot works great after a sharpening, definitely a useful tool
I only find china cups and old screw drivers at the weekend carboot sales around my area

Back