veritas at yandles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsaps

Established Member
Reaction score
am i off the mark or were the prices for the veritas planes more at the yandles show more than you can get them for at rutlands (i was looking at the low angle smoother, 162 at the show ant 159 from rutlands) a small difference i know but what's the point??

We would have been happy to price match on behalf of Yandles for such a tiny difference. Did you ask?

Please PM me on this if you would like a Veritas plane.

Martin

Veritas prices went up considerable at the end. I would surmise that Rutlands bought lots of stock before the price increase and is still selling it at cheaper prices

I made enquiries about one of their spokeshaves and was told there was no 'show discount' on it, they were the full price. Maybe its me, but I thought a small discount was the norm at shows, apparently not :cry: . If the guy had offered me a fiver off, he would have made a sale.
Did anyone spot the price of the Scrapershave?........£104 :shock: - Rob

Please accept my apologies as the Scraper shave had an incorrect ticket on it. This was corrected straightaway, once we spotted it.

The shows do not have an automatic discount as we are allowed to discount some lines but not all.

A fiver off a spokeshave is 10% approx. Sadly the Planes and spokeshaves do not have such generous margins for this to be the norm.

Martin

Back