VAT free Machine Mart 18 - 28 Jan

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
To all of you with money to spend after Christmas:-

I've just read an email from Machine Mart and they have another VAT free period,from 18-28 Jan. You need to have a code number to tak advantage of this.

K

Speaking personally, wild horses wouldn't drag me back into one of their stores after my last experience, no matter what the discount. Went in for a £3 tube of loctite which the extraordinarily rude manager refused point blank to sell me because I didn't want to give him all my personal details - "for the guaranty" if you please! He insisted it was nothing to do with being able to bombard me with catalogues and junk emails every five minutes - yeah, right.
Their stuff is broadly crappy Clark stuff anyway - pah!

Rant over, sorry.

You are certainly right about Clarke tools - I've had a rant about that stuff before, and I don't touch it myself. However they do sell quality makes as well. Regarding their sales 'attitude' you must remember that the personnel there are usually just 'box shifters' so you can't expect too much in that respect. There's no excuse for rudeness though.

K

I think they reduce other kit by 10% - no big deal but better than nothing if there's something you're buying anyway. I won't be using my code number though - nothing I want from there, but the info may be of use to some readers.

K

Back