Vanished!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimiJimi

Established Member
Reaction score
My blade just snapped and my bottom clamp has completely disappeared! If anyone finds it please let me know.

Blimey, I know that problem. I usually find a couple of huge spiders have hidden it!

There was a thread about this happening, a couple of years back. I think it was ChrisR who said he painted the clamps yellow to make them easier to spot after a blade break. I tried it with one of mine but it still disappeared. I recently moved house and the old garage is now empty and spotlessly clean, but I never found the clamp. It probably disappeared into the black hole generally known as 'the workshop vac.'

Some years ago I stopped in to wish my mechanic a Merry Xmas. While we had a glass or 3 of cheer I noticed a box of calenders on magnetic cards for the year just ending. I asked for a few and he gave me the box. Now whenever I buy a new push-broom it gets a bunch of magnetic cards stapled to it. I misplace very little in the way of metal bits on my floor now, or at least not for long.

Trade in that inferior saw its with disposable clamps and buy yourself a Delta. :-D

Latest posts

Back