Update Isca Woodcrafts Show 2014

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnErY

Established Member
Reaction score
Had A trip To Isca Woodcrafts today and things are looking up Paul And Gail Asked Me To Let It Be Known They Are Back In business And Have Planned Their Spring Show For Saturday 15TH May 2014 At The same Venue As Last Year Tredegar House Newport South wales all is looking good There And they Will Be having A bigger show Than last year with more interesting demos and usual sales just hope all will support him he is a real good guy.
Regards
Bill

According to information received last year, the planned date is 17th May (which is a Saturday)

sorry Paul was having a senior moment its the 17th hope your coming I book a table for lunch again
Regards
Bill

henton49er":3fclzzfi said:
EnErY":3fclzzfi said:
sorry Paul was having a senior moment its the 17th hope your coming I book a table for lunch again
Regards
Bill

Count me in too, Bill. Last year was very enjoyable!!

Hi Bill and Mike.

Is this a 'Welsh' Welsh gathering or are you open to multiculturalism as well (English) :lol:

Yandles is local, but a different exhibition would be good as well.

Phil

Sheptonphil":1ndujok9 said:
Is this a 'Welsh' Welsh gathering or are you open to multiculturalism as well (English)

As far as I am concerned anyone is welcome.

Last year Bill, Paul and I met up at the AWGB stand (which Paul was manning), wandered around the show, bought a few bits and pieces and enjoyed an excellent lunch in a nearby hostelry. IF the show is going to be bigger than last year (as Bill advises) it should make for a good day out.

Ok guys same as last year mike your the chairman again :wink: get your Biceps built up Coz I might buy Some more Timber Get numbers and ill organise summut with the local refreshment establishments :lol: :lol:
regards
Bill

EnErY":2xgh4g2h said:
Ok guys same as last year mike your the chairman again :wink: get your Biceps built up Coz I might buy Some more Timber Get numbers and ill organise summut with the local refreshment establishments :lol: :lol:
regards
Bill

OK: anyone who would like to join in (whether from God's own country or England - or Outer Mongolia for that matter!) please post on this thread to that effect and I will compile a list. EnErY (Bill) will then arrange suitable lunch facilities from his extensive knowledge of all eateries and pubs in the area. :wink: :wink:

So far, I am assuming that Paul Hannaby, EnErY, Sheptonphil and henton49er are on the list.

The event is the Isca Woodcrafts show at Newport in S. Wales. It is on Saturday 17th May and we will aim to meet up at 9.30 ish in the morning.

Get your names in, guys (and gals always welcome, too). :D :D

Just bumping this back to the top as a reminder that this show is on 17th May. So far there is a small (but select) group of Paul Hannaby, EnErY (Bill), Sheptonphil and myself down to go.

Any more takers?

henton49er":25vvcm94 said:
Soylent1":25vvcm94 said:
I think I might tag along if I'm not working that weekend (and you guys don't mind) ?

The more the merrier!!

Some of us will be retiring to a local hostelry for a "pie and pint" lunch. Are you up for that as well?

Yeah, if I'm able to go I wouldn't mind a cheeky pie & pint. I'll have to confirm nearer the time though.

Tony

Back