Update Isca Woodcrafts Show 2014

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Hannaby":1hphm2p0 said:
It was nice to see a few old friends again at the show. The game of guess the phone number was something different ;)

My wood purchases didn't get past the sentry undetected when I got home but I almost got away with it :)
:lol: :?: :?: :?: :?: waste of time getting them windows blacked out on your jam jar Paul it was nice to see you and mike again and also the game of guess the phone number was enterprising .Mike thank you for the gift of the yew log and it was nice to meet Phil and his wife also like to say all the effort for the waitresses phone number went without success weather was great and a nice day was had by all Terry smart had a smile on his face and gave us a good demo on his Chesnutt products and didn't take a lot to get me to purchase a very nice guy to deal with and very helpful
Regards
Bill

EnErY":1610vo26 said:
Paul Hannaby":1610vo26 said:
It was nice to see a few old friends again at the show. The game of guess the phone number was something different ;)

My wood purchases didn't get past the sentry undetected when I got home but I almost got away with it :)
:lol: :?: :?: :?: :?: waste of time getting them windows blacked out on your jam jar Paul it was nice to see you and mike again and also the game of guess the phone number was enterprising .Mike thank you for the gift of the yew log and it was nice to meet Phil and his wife also like to say all the effort for the waitresses phone number went without success weather was great and a nice day was had by all Terry smart had a smile on his face and gave us a good demo on his Chesnutt products and didn't take a lot to get me to purchase a very nice guy to deal with and very helpful
Regards
Bill

+1 for all of that, Bill. Enjoy the yew, and many thanks for the birch burr - I am sure I will have fun with it. :D :D

Guess the phone number was fun, but at least we all met up in the end! :oops: :oops:

Good to have met Paul again, and Sheptonphil and his other (better?) half, too, particularly as they are from one of my old stamping grounds!! :lol: :lol:

Take care, guys, and here's to the next trip out. :evil: :evil:

If it was not for the fact that I know for certain one individual attended I would be very suspicious that the event did not happen.

NO PICTURES, = did not happen.

CHJ":2bmfvd8m said:
If it was not for the fact that I know for certain one individual attended I would be very suspicious that the event did not happen.

NO PICTURES, = did not happen.
sadly Chas we didn't Take any pics for fear Of being on the next edition of crime watch still a bit ropey that's why We keeping a low profile
Regards
Bill

Back