UKW Wood Price Calc. PC v2 (Tony) & MAC Version (Charley)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
downloaded in seconds, fired up first time, no error messages (running XP).. looks pretty kewl too...

thanks a bunch Tony..

:wink:

try running it in windows98 mode (right click)

sorry guys, i have copy and pasted the link but it comes up with the page not found, could you advise what i am doing wrong.

kind regards jon

hunggaur":1xf9bqac said:
sorry guys, i have copy and pasted the link but it comes up with the page not found, could you advise what i am doing wrong.

kind regards jon

If this is "Tony", then I think he's left the forum and perhaps taken his software with him too.

The file is still available from Tony's web site;

http://www.btinternet.com/~my.webs/Wood ... ator_2.exe

If you do not have Visual basic installed on your machine You will also need to downlod a couple of files from MS for it to run, Prog. will prompt file names.
I think the files need loading into System32 folder.

From Original thread:
Anonymous":1fjhwjxz said:
Thanks all

The problem is due to the TAB custom control I used to allow switching between calculator and conversion format. As I did not create a setup file and all the associated stuff but gave you the .exe, you might need to add the TABCTL32.OCX file to your Windows/system32 folder.

You can download the file from my website here and copy to your system32 folder

http://www.btinternet.com/~my.webs/Wood_Calculator/TABCTL32.OCX

To register it, do the following. Using your mouse, click on the "Start" button and then click on "Run".

According to your Operating System, type the following command to register this library file:

Windows 95, 98, or Me:
regsvr32 \windows\system\TABCTL32.OCX

Windows NT or 2000:
regsvr32 \WINNT\system32\TABCTL32.OCX

Windows XP:
regsvr32 \windows\system32\TABCTL32.OCX

You should see a message saying "DllRegisterServer ... succeeded"

NOTE: The space after the first 32 \ it's important.

This is great, we will use this on a daily basis! (We have around 6 calculators floating round at any time!)

TTguy

Hi

Just tried to download this but got a message saying I did not have a file associated with the program .... or words to that effect!

My laptop has Windows Vist Home which does not appear in the list of software mentioned.

Sounds like a helpful programme so would like to access it if possible.

It downloads fine for me as of a few seconds ago, it is a Visual Basic application so you may need to download some extra files to support. Runs fine on XP.

post498913.html#p498913

If you are running Win 7 you may have to run the program in win xp mode, should be available from right click menu.

Hi there, would really like to be able to upload this wood price calculator version 2 but for some reason, it wont let me. Any ideas?

Many thanks

Charlie Woody":zmpunjjq said:
I'd love to try this but as I said in my post of 07/01/2011 I cannot get the file to download!!

Help please!

Just checked and it downloads for me from Tony's site just fine using I.E. Firefox and Chrome
As long as you do it from the link above with FF and Chrome else you may get a BT Yahoo sign in block.

Back