UKW - Sharpening Bonanza Get Together

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whiskywill":1i35oqs3 said:
Yes please. I'll be there.

Morfa, if you want a lift, I'm only 8 miles from Bridgend.

Sadly, I'm running a ultra-marathon on the 11th of May. So won't be able to make it. Thanks for the offer of a lift tho, much appreciated.

This looks great, and is only down the road from us. Can we publicise it in British Woodworking, and come along for the day?

Nick

I believe my sharpening method to be the best! DMT diamond stones finishing on 15000 grit diamond paste.

Willing to be proven wrong. Could be a great day. Will bring my stones and secret techniques! Not sure my demo skills are any good but happy to share what I use.

Does it make sense to bring a selection of steels.

Cheers

Will

Nick Gibbs":3kb52l2k said:
This looks great, and is only down the road from us. Can we publicise it in British Woodworking, and come along for the day?

Nick

Nick this event is strictly only open to UKW members who register in advance due to the restriction in places available to to space limitations - It would therefore be inadviseable to advertise the event in your publication as individuals will be turned away if they are not members or have pre-registered on this thread.

[email protected]":18tywz5f said:
I believe my sharpening method to be the best! DMT diamond stones finishing on 15000 grit diamond paste.

Willing to be proven wrong. Could be a great day. Will bring my stones and secret techniques! Not sure my demo skills are any good but happy to share what I use.

Does it make sense to bring a selection of steels.

Cheers

Will

Cheers Will- Bring them alone

Rog

How does one register? Sounds like a good day, and it would be good to promote what's going on.

Nick

Andy King has also kindly confirmed that he will come along on the day to demonstrate his favoured technique!

Thanks Andy =D>

So far there are 40 places committed of the 40 available - No spaces left.

Places are confirmed for:-

AndyT
Johngraves
Harbo
SurreyHills
Mike-W
Kalimna
Bobscarle
LeeElms
Waka
PaulM
Mickthetree
Fromey
Liamscanlon
Beech1948
Whiskeywill
JonnyD
DaveD
Soulboy
Richard T & Emma
Riclepp
AvengerWRC
SteveB43
RogerS
WoodWoodJohn
Nick Gibbs
[email protected]
AndysWoodShed
WellsWood
Bale
Cansdale
Ben2
Random Orbital Bob
Houtslager
Tiny Tim Wilkins
Webby
Andy W
Bonzo
Adidat
Sammo

I will update this list accordingly as more people request spaces.

Latest posts

Back