Two Stage Air Filtration System

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hav,e you got the measurement of the unit please i haven't got a lot of head room in the garage and would like to suspend it from the roof
and thank's for the info ill also Google it
mock

If you're tight on height, you can mount it using a ply plate instead of the chains.

I'll post a pic of mine when I get back. Can't do it from the phone easily.

Apologies for the delay in posting the pic.

I was limited for headroom, so the supplied chains were not an option. I mounted it using a ply plate attached to the filtration unit, using the 4 mounting points that the eye bolts would normally screw into. It's easily slid-out of the mount for cleaning.

Attachments

• AC400_2.jpg
    AC400_2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 46
As the unit got to have air circulation above the unit ?? but ill like what you have done you have got me thinking now lol thank,s for the photo's mock

There are no vents or intakes above the unit. It pulls everything in through the rear of the unit, and the cleaned air is expelled at the front.

The filters are removed from the rear, and I am able to do this in situ. A quick blow through with the airline is all they need.

OK great when i have a refund from Rutlands i shall purchase one and do the same as you it looks a good idea and save me banging my head thank,s Mock

Latest posts

Back