• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Turbo Gold screws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annnd they're gone, 23 pack available in Luton though, don't suppose anyone's near a screwfix with the tstak tower in stock?

Last edited:
Tried my local yesterday, they told me that they are sold out countrywide, and not available to order. I guess that means there may be some left in stores here and there., but impessionbthey gave me was that they are all gone now.

I picked up a tstak deep box for £22 at b and q, had meant to pick one up a few weeks ago at screwfix, but then the price changed. seems v. good for the money, metal pins in the side clips. Was also considering the two pack of tstak compatable fatmax 'pro stack' organisers for £36 from toolstation, but will probably hold off on those as I have some (annoyingly incompatable) fatmax deep pro organiser which hold what I need for now.

Going back to screws, I used some ulti-mate stick fit screws last year screwing directly upwards into a beam, I was literally able to leave the drill (admitedly a fairly light drill with a smallish battery) hanging from the screw, defying gravity, I think a really good fit on the screw head (as well as a good pressure from the back of the drill, and using the clutch setting properly) is the best way to avoid camout. I really like torx, especially with an impact driver, but the price and availability means I don't use them that much

Tried my local yesterday, they told me that they are sold out countrywide, and not available to order. I guess that means there may be some left in stores here and there., but impessionbthey gave me was that they are all gone now.
Yeah I was told the same thing, apparently they cleared most the stock within 24hrs, I have a load of tstack boxes already but was after the wheeled base, tempted to switch to the tough system as the tower is 159 atm, or the tstack 2 for 115.
Also picked up 2 boxes of the screws while they were in stock 👍👍

Linking this item to the other thread criticising the demise of their catalogue, make sure you don’t rely on a web search for “Turbo gold wood screw trade pack “ as you won’t necessarily get the correct pack! There are similar pack’s offered that aren’t such a bargain to catch the unwary…

Attachments

• 1EC4A2D4-782B-4F71-BC55-4E32853CA6EC.jpeg
    1EC4A2D4-782B-4F71-BC55-4E32853CA6EC.jpeg
    815 KB · Views: 0
  • D58F66DA-4A43-4254-BF2B-B9AFE2EE20C7.jpeg
    D58F66DA-4A43-4254-BF2B-B9AFE2EE20C7.jpeg
    604.3 KB · Views: 0
Ooooh, I didn't realise they were the same
Same company and Stanley make for DeWalt

Do check Duty ratings though as with many Badged items across large names they grade items not including or using lesser parts and so on.
Have this with Pure fishing which owns Too many Brands" and have Penn then filter items down each time something new comes out to the lower brands often omitting likes of Ball bearings or cheaper rings and bits on Rods etc
plus Items get graded at Manufacture so A will be DeWalt B Stanley C Black n decker and so on.

Last edited:
Back